Recent Posts

Friday, March 19, 2010

Let me serenade the streets of L.A.

From Oakland to Sactown
The Bay Area and back down
Cali is where they put they mack down

'Pac was a poet.. no, really, we read one of his poems in my 12th grade shakespeare/poetry class

This afternoon I'm going to hop a flight due South to reunite with three of my true bffs.  I just realized that I've know them, and been close friends with them, for 18, 14, and 12 years respectively.  I feel so lucky to have friends I have known so long and who know me so well.  I haven't seen any of these girls in over a year, but thanks to e-mail, facebook, g-chat, and the phones that sync them, we talk all the time, and I know everytime we are together we'll pick up just where we left off.


Hellooooo!  It's 2pm please come and fetch me!

Ahhh, gotta love a red velvet upholstered carriage, but all this luggage back here is kinda crampin my style... I've never been too good at packing light.

This driver's a perv!  I'm taking my things and leaving!

Wait!  I was kidding!  now I'm stranded on the highway and me and my little dog have to fend for ourselves.

Finally at the airport, but with blisters.  Those shoes were not made for walking... anyone know where a girl can get a vodka tonic on this tarmac?


I've arrived!
Throw it up y'all, throw it up, Throw it up
Let's show these fools how we do this on that west side
Cause you and I know it's tha best side

yeah, That's riight
west coast, west coast
uh, California Love
California Love

Bon Week-end!
 xoxo

beeeaautiful photos by corrie bond, beautiful lyrics by Tupac.

1 comments:

Sierra said...

get me that tutu and blue shoes combo at once!

Related Posts with Thumbnails