Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Party Gowns: 2007

My favorite Oscar ensembles of 2007:

The always spot-on Penny Cruz in Versace; and, Helen Mirren, gorgeous dress, babelicious while being totally age-appropriate I'd say, in Christian Lacroix

 
So chic Kate Winslet in Valentino; the adorable/hilarious/maja babe Isla Fisher in Monique Lhuillier; and, Rachel Weiss, stunning, in Vera Wang


J-Lo in Marchesa:

This is Jennifer Lopez' 3rd appearance on my best-dresses list.  I've certainly never considered Ms. Jenny from the Block a style icon, but apparently, to the Oscars, homegirl brings it (at least in my opinion)!


Looooves! Caitlin

1 comments:

Christina said...

I want to skip back and forth between ages and identities; can I be Helen Mirren now? I am very pleased that you liked some things off the worst dressed list. Worst (or poorly) dressed according to three people doesn't mean it's all wrong.

Related Posts with Thumbnails