Recent Posts

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lovey Sundays! George + Patti

I've always been somewhat fascinated by stylish couples. Couples wherein the lovebirds are stylish respectively and as a unit - probably because I've never really been a part of one. 

Actually I don't know if I'd want to be part of one, or if I'd like it.  In my personal romantic history I've always been the one into fashion and clothes, while my sweetie either has no interest in the matter, or his taste varies enormously from mine. 

Truthfully, since my middle school days I've been helplessly drawn to the boy wearing oversized jeans, Jordans, gold chains... you know ghettofab, thuggish-ruggish, generally in the music industry in some capacity. It's pretty funny, especially because my style has been described as Alice in Wonderland/Strawberry Shortcake
Anyway, I usually end up dressing these boys in Banana Republic and Lucky Jeans, also funny because that's really not my style either... but oh they look so cute!

Anyway, Style Couples! Like George Harrison and Patti Boyd!



I love these pictures.. they express so perfectly those blissed-out, passionate, puppy-love, so-sweet, honeymoon days...




 Rumor has it the George wrote Something, the super beautiful Beatles tune which, at the time Frank Sinatra called the greatest love song in 50 years, after Patti.


Something in the way she moves,
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how


Wonderful, Sunday kind of Love, Lovey Sundays, my Loves!

I'm sorry I've been MIA recently, I actually felt dreadfully guilty about being so neglectful.  Even if no one reads or notices, I really genuinely like I have a responsibility to my blog and it's maintenance.

Bonne Journée, Lovers!  xo Caitlin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect style couple! She is so gorgeous. <3

-Dyanna Pure
www.thesfstyle.com

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Beautiful photos - thanks for a bit more info on these lovebirds. =)I hope your weekend is going well. Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. They are so graceful and elegant. Multiply that kind of style and grace by two and it's amazing.

xx

Emily
www.musemeblog.blogspot.com

Maria V said...

Love this - so romantic. Love me some George!

xoxo Maria

Sarah Klassen said...

Love this post! I adore stylish couples... they are a stronger inspiration together. In some of my past relationships, we were a stylish couple, and same for my present... but yet, they were all different. I hope you find the perfect one to be stylish with :)

xoxo

Christina said...

George has always been my favorite Beatle, so I'm very glad to add more reasons to the list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails