Recent Posts

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lingerie Lundi! for the Bodacious Bowler

This weeks Lingerie Lundi comes via Freya, a British company specializing in lingerie for the fuller-busted lass:


The brand's mission is to provide cute and stylish, high-quality lingerie made specifically to perfectly fit the larger-cup sized woman.

  


  

I don't know much about the plight of the larger cup-sized girl, but rumor has it that it can be very hard to find cute bras that meet her specific needs.  Perhaps this line is an answer? They seem very dedicated to fit, come in sizes B-J (J!), and stateside are carried at Nordstrom, Neimans, and various boutiques.



Lovely Lundis mes Petites Cocottes! xo Caitlin

5 comments:

Melissa Righero said...

Oh my lordy! Thank you for posting! I'm a "DD" and man is it hard, and I mean hard, to find PRETTY, BIG BUSTED BRAS...THANK YOU!

FALCO VERONICA said...

amazing lingerie!!cute blog!
I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love Freya! <3

Christina said...

YES! YES! YES! My breasts thank you.

Unknown said...

Great blog, this could be the best blog I ever visited this month. Never stop to post something useful dude!.
New Fashion Trends

Related Posts with Thumbnails