Recent Posts

Monday, June 14, 2010

Lingerie Lundi!

Morning Dolls!


hahaha! from Toad Lillie's etsy shop.  Love how she manages to make pasties so pretty and whimsical.  and floral. Amaaaazzinggg!

Anyway, this gorgeous weather we've been having here in the Bay Area has put me in a fantastic mood.  I'm doing a lot of frolicking around the neighb, quite literally smelling the flowers.

I love flowers! I've gotten into the habit of buying them for myself/my apartment every week or so, and it is totally worth it.  It really makes me happy just to see them there in my apartment (I got some gorgeous, super tall, green and white beauties yesterday at the farmers market, and right now I'm pretty much just gazin at them.  So pretty!), and I love that I can smell them as soon as I walk in the door.

Anyway, this week's Lingerie Lundi is inspired by flowers and sun and spring and summer... and, it seems, my incredibly giddy/outta-control nerdy mood:


TopShop Underwired Summer Rose Bra

Butterflies! Yay!  pure silk Butterfly Net Set via Anthro

 
Only Hearts bralette, Princesse Tam Tam triangle bra

Floral bustier by Chloë Sevigney for Opening Ceremony


I want all of these! especially the butterflies.  While I was working on this post I was reminded of the infamous (ok well infamous/famous to me maybe... it was a lot of work!) Outerwear-as-Underwear post a couple months back.  All of the pieces, well, maybe not the pasties, but all the rest are really cute and appropriate enough, I think, to show off a bit, as "outerwear" that is, haha.

Have lovely Lundis tous mes amours! xo Caitlin


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful floral prints. Those pasties are actually not tacky!

Emily

Musemeblog.blogspot.com

xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails