Recent Posts

Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - for Mom

Holiday Gift Guide! Day two - Ideas for the Madre:

(click image to enlarge)

The Details... I'm already getting psyched for this soundtrack on x-mas eve - Glee Christmas album. Sumptuous leather gloves, Dooney & Bourke. Rustics labradorite and gold earrings, Paul Island Earrings.  Nordstrom has a
huge selection of relatively affordable cashmere products. Nordstrom 'Eyelash' Colorblock Cashmere Wrap.   'Keep Calm Carry On' mug reminds me of my mama.  Mariage Freres teas are absolutely delicious. Definitely pricey, but that's what makes them gift-worthy. I had the opportunity to try many of them when I worked at a local gourmet food retailer, and the Marco Polo, Eros, and Moroccan Mint strains are my favorite.  I love this Rebecca Minkoff 'Bookworm' Kindle cover, and these stylish Paper Source folded notes, Batik Mum on Red Lokta A2 Stationary.  A puzzle, seems kind of nerdy, I know - but it's a great ongoing activity to have out during the holidays when lots of family is around, and these wooden ones from Anthropology are really works of art. City Collage Puzzle.

Check back tomorrow for more gift ideas! and feel free to e-mail me with specific shopping questions. xo Caitlin

2 comments:

Liv said...

Our family activity from Thanksgiving through Christmas every year was puzzles. We'd start one Thanksgiving morning and have it finished within a day or two and then start another one Christmas morning. I definitely love that gift idea. And my mom would too!

caitlinmarie said...

Yayy! I'm glad you like it, thanks for commenting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails