Recent Posts

Monday, May 17, 2010

Lingerie Lundi! + "It's my boyfriend's birthday" Reader Mail!

Last week I got an e-mail from a babe-a-licious best friend asking for undies advice.  I knew this inquiry would be an excellent way to spice up the weekly lingerie feature: 


Hi fashion friend!

So I had a lingerie question and I immediately thought of you (duh). Alex's birthday is this summer and I want to buy something sexy with garter straps that's actually flattering, not 5 million dollars [under $200] and probably black (as I'm a true new yorker these days down to my undies). Ideas?

Love G

Sounds very sweet of you G, here's some ideas (thigh-high's not included): 

Lejaby Crystal Suspender Belt, Mini-String, and Half-cup Bra, at Fig Leaves, $159 total: 

  


Glamour by Victoria's Secret Garter Belt, Demi Bra, and Hiphugger, $74 total:



DKNY Gotham Girl Push-up,  and Skirted thong with garter straps, via Bare Necessities, $72 total



the Etsy route, NaughtyNaught Black Fringe Thong and Chiffon Halter bra, $30 total (no garter belt, but too amazing not to include):



and... a little over budget but custom made to your measurements! and the bows make it oh so birthday present appropriate, Toad Lillie Tie-one-on Glamorous Silk Garter Belt, Charming Darling Black Silk undies and Bralette, via Etsy, $325 for all three



To G, my reader of the reader mail (Alex you can thank me later!), and all my lovely readers, I hope this lent some insight and inspiration.  Until next time mes Petits Cocottes, xo Caitlin

p.s. Keep sending that Reader Mail!


*image above, Betty Paige via The Rathaus

1 comments:

Sarah Klassen said...

Love the reader letter + such pretty pieces!

Hope you're having a great day :)

xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails